Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Long Time

  1. #1
    Inactive Member windowslaws two's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interesting to see the forum is still going strong. How is everyone doing these days film wise?

    WindowSlaws Productions

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matty2phatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    doing really well, i won't give away specifics just yet, but 2006 seems to be where it's at as far as getting my career off the ground.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've made so much money from my success I don't know what to do with it all.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How is Windowslaws doing nowadays?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member somedeadguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still learning.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member windowslawsproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2007
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not bad thanks, gonna be uploading some sketches soon.

    Who's Toby? maybe worth a look. Online sitcom.

    Otherwise, been writing a lot lately. Oh, and our first feature film is due to be screened on Sky Channel 195 at 11pm this Saturday. So check it out, it's called Tomorrow


    Also! I will be setting sometime aside to watch The Making Of The Attack Of The Clowns. Good to see it's finished, looking forward to seeing it.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 24, 2007 06:35 AM: Message edited by: windowslawsproductions ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like your homage to "The Net", staring Sandra Bullock on your website.


    -----------------------

    I have that movie on VHS cassette.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member windowslawsproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2007
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    VERY nice of you to notice!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jb_617's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    769
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Always a pleasure!

    One thing though, I always ask for this, any chance of a non-QT version of the films\episodes? I don't like QT and prefer to use another player to view files with. But thanks to Apple's new policy of emulating MicroShit I can't install a decoder for it and really want to watch the sitcom.

    Please?


    -----------------------

    Mmmmm....conspiracy.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 29, 2007 05:22 AM: Message edited by: jb. ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member windowslawsproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2007
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll see what I can do. If youtube authorise our director account I can upload them there.

    I'll let you know when I'm successful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •